Tabaqueria de Filipinas Cigars

Tabaqueria de Filipinas Cigars
Item# tadefici

Product Description

Lovingly rolled entirely by hand, each Tabaqueria de Filipinas cigar is inspected and packed in beautiful hand crafted boxes and humidors made from only the best Narra wood at our own box factory.

Tabaqueria de Filipinas, Inc.

Established in 1993, Tabaqueria de Filipinas, Inc. is the leading exporter of premium cigars in the Philippines.

What started as a 5 cigar roller operation has bloomed into a 200 person factory operated by some of the most experienced hands (quite literally) in the business.

Over the years, the company experienced much growth in personnel, production and sales. In Feb 1998, the company moved its factory and staff of 215 employees to it?s present location; a 1000 sq. meter plant in Bacoor, Cavite. Presently, 75% of the yearly production is exported worldwide while the remaining 25% is sold in the Philippines. The company sold 4 million cigars in the year 2000.

Tabaqueria de Filipinas produces three cigar brands, Flor de Filipinas, Independencia 1989, and Antonio Gimenez. All of which are 100% Hand-Made, Premium Philippine Cigars using only the best Philippine Tobacco. The company also produces many third party labels for several clients around the world.

Tabaqueria cigars are given the royal treatment from the seeds that we plant in our tobacco fields in Northern Luzon to the final wrapping in our factory.

Lovingly rolled entirely by hand, each Tabaqueria de Filipinas cigar is inspected and packed in beautiful hand crafted boxes and humidors made from only the best Narra wood at our own box factory.

It is this dedication, commitment to quality, and personal touch that ensures each cigar that leaves our factory meets our high standards and your discriminating taste.

Tabaqueria de Filipinas Cigars
Lovingly rolled entirely by hand, each Tabaqueria de Filipinas cigar is inspected and packed in beautiful hand crafted boxes and humidors made from only the best Narra wood at our own box factory.

Tabaqueria de Filipinas, Inc.

Established in 1993, Tabaqueria de Filipinas, Inc. is the leading exporter of premium cigars in the Philippines.

What started as a 5 cigar roller operation has bloomed into a 200 person factory operated by some of the most experienced hands (quite literally) in the business.

Over the years, the company experienced much growth in personnel, production and sales. In Feb 1998, the company moved its factory and staff of 215 employees to it?s present location; a 1000 sq. meter plant in Bacoor, Cavite. Presently, 75% of the yearly production is exported worldwide while the remaining 25% is sold in the Philippines. The company sold 4 million cigars in the year 2000.

Tabaqueria de Filipinas produces three cigar brands, Flor de Filipinas, Independencia 1989, and Antonio Gimenez. All of which are 100% Hand-Made, Premium Philippine Cigars using only the best Philippine Tobacco. The company also produces many third party labels for several clients around the world.

Tabaqueria cigars are given the royal treatment from the seeds that we plant in our tobacco fields in Northern Luzon to the final wrapping in our factory.

Lovingly rolled entirely by hand, each Tabaqueria de Filipinas cigar is inspected and packed in beautiful hand crafted boxes and humidors made from only the best Narra wood at our own box factory.

It is this dedication, commitment to quality, and personal touch that ensures each cigar that leaves our factory meets our high standards and your discriminating taste.
tadefici


PhilippinesBestCigars.com is a KABAYANCENTRAL.COM Fine Cigars sister Store


PhilippinesBestCigars.com does not sell cigars to anyone under the age of 18. You must be 18 yrs or older to view or purchase any item displayed on this website.

Prices do not include charges for duties and taxes. PhilippinesBestCigars.com will handle all Philippine-side tax/duty BUT is not responsible for the payment of any duties and taxes that you may be charged by your country's customs department. We strongly suggest checking with your local customs office regarding cigar import duties. As a guide you can check the "WILL I PAY DUTIES..." link in the column at the left side of every page.

To ensure cigar quality, PhilippinesBestCigars.com does not stock cigars and only purchases direct from the manufacturer when an order is made in our webstore.

Customer's credit card will be charged after the cigar order has been mailed out; not when the order is placed online.

To prevent mail pilferage or loss, cigars are sent only via Express Mail Service (EMS). Regular mail is not dependable for parcel deliveries.

Currently, we send cigars to the following countries: Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, China, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, KSA, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, UK, USA, and Vietnam.

If you know your country allows cigar importation thru mail, please email us about it and we will add your country to the list above.

Private courier companies such as FedEx, DHL and TNT do NOT accept cigars for international transport.

All cigars are shipped from Manila, Philippines.